Monday, November 7, 2011

A Halloween full of lots of treats and no tricks!

My family started inviting themselves over to my house for Halloween back in September (even the adults), so I had to come up with some fun and new games and foods for them this year.  I didn't have to turn far with my new obsession, Pinterest!  With so many ideas and clever people, I made those ideas work for my party and we all had a blast!

Anders Ruff designed such fun printables for the Halloween season.  I cut the circle out and glued it to regular Orange gift bags.  Since it was for my family, I put in these adorable Halloween jammie pants that are large enough they'll be able to wear next year. 


Instead of bobbing for apples, the kids were Wriggling for Worms! 

Witch Pitch-click to read more about Chica and Jo's blog.

Pin the Eyeball on the Monster- click to read more about Lil' Luna's blog.

Hold that steady for the classic "Eyeball and Spoon Race!"

We all were ready for some Yummy treats:  Skeleton Pretzels by Wants and Wishes, Funfetti Cake Pops, Halloween Parfaits by Frog Prince Paperie, Candy Corn Spoons, Bloodshot Marshmallow Eyeballs by Sweet and Simple Stuff.  The Jack O' Lantern table runner was made by Nancy at A to Zebra Celebrations and all the printables were designed by Anders Ruff.

Candy Skewer idea from Red Couch Recipes


Mummy Oreo Pops-idea from How Does She
What's a Halloween tree without sequined bats and beaded spiders...no spooks here!  A to Zebra Celebrations designed the adorable Happy Halloween banner.  I loved the glitter on it!!!

Martha Stewart is known for her amazing and yummy treats and these Boonilla shakes were no exception!

The sign ain't lying...these caramel apple cups were delish!



Happy Halloween to my favorite Trick or Treat gang!


1 comment: